Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hear that????

Its the strings of my heart tugging!!!

Andy, Ryan & I had such a good day today. I am tired, I am very tired..but I cant believe I could be happier.

I had such a nice day with my boys today, playing cars, cleaning, enjoying alone time with each of them. Reading the "Mr.Men" books with Andy (Mr Tickle is his favorite!!!)
Giggling with Ryan in his high chair as I did dishes & we gave eachother silly stares..

Andy & Ryan started playing tonight..Ryan holds on to Andys shirt.. Andy walks & Ryan holds on & walks behind him..I giggle & say "Your a train!!!" and Andy yells CHUGGG CHOOHHOOO!!! And Ryan cracks up.LOVE them!!

Andy & I were playing today while Ryan slept, I heard a noise on the moniter & was waiting to make sure it was Ryan..Andy whispers "RYNES CRYING!!" and waits at the door for me..i am stillw aiting to make sure hes really up but Andy just KNEW. He opened the door when I nodded & we got Ryan together. I sat down on the ground & Andy asked Ryan to play on the floor with him..I told him to give Ryan a minute to wake up, as I rubbed his back as he sat on my lap..And then it happened..

Andy sat there patiently waiting.. then he glanced at Ryan & just looked at him, then a smile came over his face.. and he giggled..Ryan was so dazed & half asleep, but a smile broke up, and they giggled like they were sharing a secret. And they were, the secret of brotherhood. Andy let out a ramble I didnt understand & they shared more giggles & I just melted. My boys are going to be the best of friends, and if they arent, it wont matter, because the bond they have is incredible.

I'll admit, Ryan was a *suprise* And it took me awhile to get used to the idea of another babay so soon. Andy was only 2 years old & he was still nursing, in diapers & sleeping in my bed!!!I was positive I was having a girl & cried when I found out he was a boy. But I would NEVER want it to have gone ANY other way. Looking at the 2 of them, since DAY ONE. Its been clear that THIS was what was meant to be.. This friendship, this bond, this brotherhood , of course to me, is one in a million. These boys love eachother more than I could ever begin to describe. And I LOVE watching them love eachother.

Andy told me just now "Good Night Mommy, I see you later. You bes frend EVER" And I grabbe dhim for the biggest kiss I could muster.

I couldnt be a luckier mother, wife, or woman if I tried.Money can NOT buy this kind of happiness.. its a once in a lifetime experience & I am SO lucky to have these moments with all THREE of my boys.

I love you guys.

5 comments:

sarah said...

that was a super sweet blog.

Dani said...

Isn't it awesome?!

This is why I wanted SO badly for Delaney to be a girl. So that Lilli would have a special bond with a sister. There's something so different about two brothers/two sisters, and siblings of opposite genders, kwim?

Lilli and Delaney like to play "horsey" on the arm of my couch, they like to play ring around the rosie (or Rosie Rosie as Delaney calls it), they like to sit in the third row of my van and dance their little hearts out to the music I play.....yep, there's NOTHING like it in the world!

And your post reminded me that even when they drive me crazy, they have something SO special and amazing.

Kayla said...

what an incredible post! I wished sometimes i had two little ones... =))))))

Sarah said...

I am a sister to three lucky ladies and I love them dearly but, when I see my boys together I KNOW that the strongest bond is brotherhood and aren't we awesome for creating such love??!

Mrs Swan said...

HOW SWEET IS THAT??? Awwww I already see the bond developing between my two boys as well and it is adorable. To watch the older do something to make younger laugh and then watch the older one crack up at the younger one cracking up.