Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oops.

Last night while I played with Andy, I was naming off his trains.. "And Percy, and James and Henry..eer..Gordon.. and.." We only currently have James, Percy & Gordon.

Andy's no fool. He looks up "Henry?? Wheres Henry??" I say "Um...uuhh.. Henry is at the store buddy. We didnt buy a Henry!" Andy looks at me like I'm stupid..

"Lets go start the car, gotta go shop it. S'go get henry mom" I say "Next time we will, or for a birthday maybe!" And I'm pretty sure I hopped up & left the room before I got myself into more trouble.

Flash forward to this morning, Andy is lining up his cars, trains & trucks & saying hello to all of them.. He turns to look at me "Wheres Henry Mom? I know! The store! Gotta go get him, lets go mom!"

..Guess Henry is the next train on the "buy for Andy" list!! I wonder how long I can hold out.. a week?? Until I go to Target next??

5 comments:

Jen said...

LOL. I bet you he doesn't let you forget, either!

Kayla said...

Henry is a favorite at our house too! He's one of the newest ones! Check out Cudlee! I have never heard of him until going to KMART (gags), but he's cool. He's purple and orange!!!

Hailey said...

Isn't it amazing what they remember lol. I wonder if they have Henry on Amazon, if so I know what Skye will be getting for Andy today lol :)

Pamela said...

LMAO!! Looks like you have no choice now.

EmilytheCreative said...

We have allll the trains. ALLLLLL of them. And Jon Kent knew them all and still does. I used to aggravate him (bad mommy) and call them by the wrong names... he would let out this huge annoyed sigh and correct me. LOL