Friday, February 27, 2009

Playdate

Last week we all loaded up & we went to Mrs Katies house!!! Katie is probably my sister from another Mister. We lead identical, yet VERY different lives. Both of our children were both 2 weeks apart ( Jack was born on Andys due date & Andy was born on Jacks due date! Ellie was born 2 weeks after Ryan) we both have the same sleep/eating/you name it parenting situations plus the mom crazies & I just love her!
My friend Emily, just had her second baby a few weeks ago too! I have known Emily literally, my entire life. She & my sister have been friends since they were 2 years old. Her little boy Sam, is about 2 months older than Andy =)

Katie has a big fabulous house with a whhoolleee room dedicated to a train table & a super awesome play kitchen, so of course Andy was like "OHMGEE" and he actually told me he didnt want to leave =X

I also got to meet a new mama! Her name was Jenny, she had a 4 year old boy, a 2.5 year old boy & an 8 month old girl & I REALLY liked her, which speaks volumes because I'm not usually a fan of "girls" But I really enjoyed meeting Jenny!

It was funny because at one point or another, evey one of us was nursing a kiddo, and it was kind of cool to find a group of people who "do what you do" and your comfortable with! I might have had more fun than the kids, I'm not sure.

Check out the pictures!!


Miss Ellie! She was born 2 weeks after Ryan was.

Sam, this is Emily's son.

Andy leaned over to Ellie & said "Hey baby!!!" (I think Andy has an Ellie crush, last time he saw her at the play ground, he sat down & just held her hand!!!)



He got to play with some COOL planes!


Baby Eliza! Emily's teeny tiny daughter!!!





Andy & Ellie.




Ryan stole Ellies duck. Nice one Ryan!


I gave Ellie a new duck & all was good in the world.

How cute are they?? I hope my boys dont fight over her!





Jack, Katies son. I just LOVE this, he looks TOO cute & thoughtful! He told me to take a picture of him eating, so I did!


Ryan checking out his surroundings.


Andy, Ryan & their new buddy playing trains.





Katie & Ellie and Jenny & Julia.
It was nice. It was good for the kids, it was good for the mom!! We all had a really nice time & hopefully, will be doing it more often, especially as the weather gets nicer!!!!

3 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Way fun! I wish I had a train room! (or any room just for me)And it is always so fun to find a group of people who share interests and can actually stand to be around each other. The kids getting along so well is just a bonus

Have a greatr day!

Eileen said...

Claire, I love the pics! I have to ask though...Ryan's the one with the yellow striped shirt right? And Ellie was born 2 weeks after him?? I want to make sure I had it right, because you really do make 'em big!! That's not a bad thing, I swear it's not!, but I saw you mention it before and...well, it's not the first time I heard it and it wasn't quite accurate kwim? Please don't hate me!!! lolol

Pamela said...

Well, I am no expert since they are your kids after all, but I am pretty sure the 6th picture down it Ryan. lol

I am glad you had such a good time. Hopefully all of you can get together more often. =)