Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who loves shoes??


I dont.. actually...I'm a flip flop kinda gal myself...but I like cute shoes for my kids!! And I LOVE free shoes, and I love even more droolin gover the cute little pink shoes on this cute little pink baby!!!

Check out the cutie patootie & her mama, who are giving away a free pair of See Kai Run shoes to one lucky winner, and enter for yourself!

Through Hazel Eyes

Wait..maybe I should say..dont enter..because I want to win. Yeah..thats it, just go look at her cute blog & even cuter kiddos!!!!!!

2 comments:

tara said...

thanks for posting this! Your boys are adorable! I wanted to make sure you came back and added two more comments, so that you will have 3 comments altogether....for the original entry and the additional entries. They will up your chances!

Jess said...

Cute shoes!!! I love them! I think Jonathan needs some new shoes! LOL