Saturday, February 7, 2009

Andy & Mommy

I had to run to the mall today to get my 6 month check on my wedding band, so I thought I'd take Andy with me. I told him we'd go ride the horse ( carousal) and the truck too & have some fun.

We loaded up in the car & he goes "We ride horse & truck & I SO excited..Then home, and nap and then Gamma & PawPaw & Cassie... I cant WAIT!!" Then he giggled & said "we drive doooowwwn the hill!!!!" and we laughed together. It was ADORABLE.

I cant believe how much he's talking & the things he can say, they just come out of no where!!

We got to the mall (((shudder))) and we did good, trying on some clothes for mommy, taking care of the ring, we rode the "santa sleigh" because Andy doesnt like to even get remotely close to the horses, but the sleigh is (as I was told by the operator) the most popular seat, actually.

Then we got an ice cream!!! Andy told me he'd hold it with 2 hands & that mom needed to just sit it down & not hold it for him. LOL

We took the ice cream to the car in a bowl, which caused a slight melt down, but was quickly forgotten as I abandoned the cone out the door as quickly as possible ( I dont litter..it was food, so..doesn't count!!!)

We went to Target to continue the quest for Moms dream dress.. and instead tried on swimsuits.. Hilarious, I know. I actually found one I really like & don't look too awful in, but I have real issues with spending $40 on something I might never actually wear...

While I tried on clothes Andy sat there & gave me the silliest grin..I was just praying he didn't bust out with "moms fat tummy" or boobies or something loudly through the dressing room walls. But it was a shy I have a secret grin.. and he told me he loved me, offered me his hand & we went through the rest of the store.

We found 50% Thomas the train stuff & stocked up for upcoming birthdays, and as I set the basket down to check something out for Dads birthday..Andy tried to pick it up for me & says loudly "Oh NO!! I TOOOO small, its TOO heavy!!!!" in the most adorable voice EVER!!

I simply love him, and I had a GREAT day with him today!!!!!!! =0)

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Ahh I love days like that.
Andy sure is cute!!! :)

DeAnna said...

Aw how cute! He IS talking a lot! That's so awesome!

DeAnna said...

LOL THIS IS SIERRA, I guess my sister is signed on to her google name here lol!!!

Kayla said...

awww that is so cute!!!! I love hearing Andy stories. And how lucky are you guys to have found Thomas stuff 50% off!!! AWESOME!!!!