Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Husband!!!!!























HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!!!!!!!

I've loved you since you were 22.. and I'll..hopefully.. love you until your 100!!! ( B/c after 100 all bets are off..I signed up for THIS life time, duh LD!!)

..That being said.. please, start picking up your sock, 'kay? Thanks.


Here are 27 ( I mean..25 plus 2) things that I LOVE about you!!!


  1. Your hot.
  2. Your smart!
  3. Your sensitive to my needs.
  4. Your a great husband!! The BEST!!
  5. Your a rockin' dad!
  6. You gotta purty mouth.
  7. You ( help) make really cute babies.
  8. You fold a mean basket of laundry.
  9. You smell good ( once you've scared the shit goblin away, that is)
  10. You put up with ME!
  11. You feel good too, I love gettin pit! =0)
  12. You occasionally, are REALLY funny!
  13. You play a rockin air/crotch guitar to 80 hair bands.
  14. I like kissing you!
  15. You make great 'dillas.
  16. You put up with ME. Yes..I listed it twice b/c its that big of a deal.
  17. You have a GREAT sense of humor.

  18. You have fart humor too!
  19. Your probably the most loyal, willing to help person I've ever met, even when the people dont deserve it!
  20. Your alot of fun, you can always make me smile, or have a good time.
  21. You are working your butt off for our family to make sure I can be with the boys. Your family values are exactly like mine, but not selfish & much better!
  22. You never cancel my TIVO's (well, rarely)
  23. Timbertop Bathroom adventures.
  24. The hospital visit & your ever faithful ness, compassion & worry.
  25. You love my family.
  26. You sing me sweet songs!
  27. Your the best man I've ever ever met & I am SO lucky to have married you!!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope today is a good one for you babe!! Jew Rock & Jai love you.







1 comment:

Hailey said...

Tell Mike we wish him a very happy birthday too. We all think he is pretty cool too. Happy Birthday Mikey!!!