Tuesday, October 14, 2008





Ah..lets see..Lots to catch up on!! Our date was super nice ( Thanks M&M!!!)

I'll c&p what we had from their online menus...;-)

Mike had a Stout beer, I had a Bistro-tini-Choice of Ketel One, Grey Goose,dry vermouth ,three blue cheese-stuffed olives to start..
Then we had an app with scallops,shrimp,lobster, sort of a baked scampi with toast.. It was yummy!

For lunch Mike had-Adult mac n’ cheese-Maine lobster & chorizo sausage, roasted banana peppers & onions,white cheddar cream, crispy spinach & orecchiette pasta
and I had-
Seafood pappardelle fresh herb ‘ribbon’ pasta, wild caught sea scallops, crab meat, littleneck clams,black tiger shrimp roasted onions & smoked tomato‐vodka cream
Then for dessert we had-
Blueberry Mille-Feulle -lemon curd & curry spiced blueberries, vanilla,crème fraiche and I had a Mojito-tini.. which had passion fruit & Mango juice mixed it.. It was REALLY good!!

Then after we stuffed ourselves silly, we went to a local park, walked around a little bit, felt a bit sick & went home!! It rocked, we have the best sister & brother EVVEERR!!

Sunday we got up & Andy felt a bit warm, he had a cough & a runny nose.. I feared the worst but Mike insisted we troop on ( remember this, mother ALWAYS knows best...)
Monday, Andy is still snotty, cough-y & sneezy...And oop!! So is RYAN!!!! Hmm.. So, we have a really nice day, Ryan isnt cranky, neither is Andy.. we do some cleaning, I did some exercising, we hang out, blah blah blah..I make a really nice roast, home made potatos, home made gravy ( go me) and green beans.. Andy hasnt been eating much for about a week now.. Mike goes off to school....
All seems fine.. I go to start putting a tired Ryan to be at about 8.. and then again at 9.. and finally at about 9:45 he goes down..poor guy, has a lot of snot, hard to breathe at night.. propped him up.. Andy apparently thinks now, since one night we"wait dad" for Mike to get home & put him to bed that's what we always do.. so while I dealt with Ryan, he opened his little couch, laid blankets & pillows on it & laid down to "wait dad" Okay..I guess that was good because Ryan wakes up again at about 10:15, right as Mike gets home.. I get Ryan back down & go to bed with him.. Mike deals with getting Andy to bed..
Ryan wakes up SCREAMING hysterically ( may I add, this is the first time in all of his 6 months he's ever been difficult at night, lucky us I know!!!) I think "wow, it must be LATE" b/c I feel like I've been asleep for awhile, so we walk to the living room to walk..and huh..Mike is still up?? Its only midnight!!!
Mike goes off to bed so if Ryan wakes Andy up, he's there & we dont have a living room full of screaming kids.. I suck out boogies, jiggle, rock, pat, etc etc a HYSTERICAL Ryan until 2 something AM... FINALLY he goes down.. thank GOD!! Suddenly at 3:30ish hes up again... Yay.I don't know when he goes down b/c the power goes out at some point.. We wake up at 8 am, Ryan is happy..snotty, but happy..and Mommy is.. T-I-R-E-D..

Mike of course "had a horrible night & is SOOO tired" ;-) so he gets to sleep til 9ish.. And well.. here we are! Mike is giving me some time to myself while Ryan takes a nap, so I am blogging.. and wishing very hard that he doesn't leave me today.. please.. I begged, DONT LEAVE ME!!!! ((Sigh))
But he will..stupid school..I mean, what? Like he needs this expensive education we're going into debt over while he could let me blog all day & wipe noses himself?? Geeze!!!!

On to pictures...
Here are Andy & his buds...(Andy is in the grey/black..)


Andy sees a plane..












Andy & his buddy Jack!




Chasing Hope, the cat.













This is adorable, isnt it?





































My favorite!!!


Now, pics of Mike & I.. while on our date, we were talking about how everyone has what we call "MyspacePictures" which means several things..

1 or more of the following must apply...

1- You take the picture yourself
2- you give a kissy face in the picture

3-you take 50 photos.. and post them ALL, not just the good ones!!

4- you must give a finger sign..peace sign, middle finger, etc etc etc

5-always wear sunglasses
6-some sort of kiss must apply- blowing a kiss, kissing someone, etc

So..in a vain effort to be as cool as everyone else..here is our Ode to Myspace..












I'll end with a quote appropriate for myspace..
You WISH you were this cool!!!














2 comments:

Kayla said...

i hope the kiddos are feeling better! I love the pictures of andy and his buds! So cute!

Pamela said...

I hope Andy and Ryan feel better. The last picture of Andy and his friends is so cute!! I am glad you and Mike got some alone time. I am sure it was very much needed. =)