Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ahh Christmas!!!

I've learned a few things about Christmas in the last few years, since I have become a wise old mother...


Let me share them with you!


#1- Dont buy so much crap. You will spend MONTHS excited, waiting til you can put those AWESOME gifts under the tree. Christmas will come, your child will glance at them & go for that one item that you probably didnt buy & not give a shit about anything you got. And you will be VERY dissapointed & let down.

#2- More isnt better. I forgot this year.. buy them each 2 things & they'll just pick them from eachother & go about their business!!!


#3- Holidays suck when your an adult. It is WWAAYYY more fun to just wake up & open gifts. As an adult, you have to wrap them, worry about who is fed, who needs changed, who got what & why they wont share, do you need a time out? did you say thank you? Stop pushing your brother, SHARE YOU CARS!! No, thats his, if you wont share with him, he wont share with you! Come on, put the truck down & come open THIS!!!

And that my friends..is just at your own house..Dont even get me STARTED on going to relatives houses afterwords!!! Eek.


Here are some pictures & videos of our few days of Christmas..



Christmas Eve Day, going to Nanas!

First gift of the year! A train book!!!



Our corner tree, LOL. After Santa came!!!!

"Wha??"

He didnt like the Croc Zoobie so he stole Ryans..
Madness!



Hess truck!!!! Florida boy..
The end..
The kitchen of Mass destruction!
He got a guitar!!!

And PawPaw looks like Tiny Tom with a ukelele!! ;-)
Andy says he can do it himself..

ACTION SHOT!!!!


LOL. I love him.
Ry Tom & Tom!!

3 of my favorite guys!!!


Hes so going to be a surfer..he's such a chill dude ;-)
I hope all my readers had a fabulous holiday!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheli said...

AHHH they are both just sooo handsome!! Looks like they had a wonderful Christmas!

I have to agree with you however that it sucks being an adult during the holidays.