Monday, December 8, 2008

Score!!!

I have been searching ALL
over for a plain white dress shirt in Andys
size the last 2 weeks...
Pictures are tomrrow so I did a last ditch attempt and swang in a resale kids store today..Got a brand new shirt for $4, a black belt for $3 and while I'm not really into buying used toys ( germs and all...) I started browsing & found THIS!!!
I LOVE Taggies..but sorry..I can sew tags on for a heck of a lost less than $40!!! You cant even tell its used & it was only $9.

Yay for deals!!

The best part is, I was on the way back from the Little Tikes manufacturers..I got 2 pirate dress up outfits for $1 each, and since they're local, pick up was free!!!

Today was a good day.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

OMGOMG if you ever go to the little tykes or wherever again soon, would you pick me up a pirate costume... well not for me of course. But i will totally pay shipping... puuuhhhllleeeaasee... I cannot wait to see the pictures!!!!!