Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye '08

My 2008 is ending fabulously.. My cat vomited something large & black up on my brand new bed spread.. It was chunky, black & had hair on it. I am assuming..plastic?? But I didnt want to dig to find out.
Tomorrow I get to spend my day stripping my bed & duvet to figure out how to spot clean a down comforter with out leaving the house. Yay.

Ryan is super F-ing consitpiated & Andy cant keep his voice down long ewnough for Ryan to sleep more than 20 minutes lately, so hes C-R-A-B-B-Y with a capital C!!!

Mike is just a GROUCH tonight..

And..and... I dont even know what else..LOL!

Know how I spent my free/no kid time on New Years Eve???? Learning about COUPONS. Yeah..thats right..I want to be one of those moms with the little coupon thingy matching products to the shelves..

I laugh when I see them,well..more like smile to myself, my parents luckily taught me some manners..but I have just heard too damn much about how much money people save NOT to try it. I mean...its a hobby, technically, right??? So.. I'm always game for a new hobby!! I'm sure I'll obsess over it for a week to a month & then toss it to the side when it gets boring anyway..

Good thing I never got too far on the king sized blanket I was crocheting b/c I've redone the entire bedroom & it doesnt even match by now!!!

So..resolutions!!!

I have 2

One to be kept & one to be broken, right???

1- Dont use a credit card all year.
2- Be nicer to my husband.


Which do YOU think is the one to be kept & the one to be broken????

Oh..I'd also like to lose some weight.. I mean..who DOESNT say that at New Years?????

So..yeah... F-ing 08.. I'm glad I got a gorgeous little boy out of you.. (well, really out of ME...) but I think 09 is going to kick your A-S-S.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Dani said...

I want to learn about the coupon thing!

Pamela said...

I have been wanting to try it as well, but it seems like it is so hard and too much work. Let me know how you do.

Happy 2009! It's got to kick 08's ass right?!?!