Sunday, December 21, 2008

Whats new!

Well, here a little update on all of us.

Mike is done with school for the semester! ( 3 looonnggg weeks together, hahaaaaa!!!) He finished with a 3.2 GPA. Which he's pretty ticked about that. Somehow he got really high grades on his Calc 3 tests but somehow the final grade wasnt what he expected. I think he should write the teacher just to ask how that happened but, you know how he "gets around to it."
So, now he's home.. Yep.

On to Andy ;-)

Andy has a new phrase.. It is "I cant" I tell him "take a nap" and he yells I CANT!!!!!!! Or.. Andy pick up your blocks.. I CANT!!!!
Mike has been taking him to play with his little brother & sister so we're assuming it probably came from them since we never really say anything that would envoke that reply. I hate to say it, but I think its funny. Haha, Of the mouth of babes, right?
He's REALLY into the Polar Express, he knows words, songs, etc. he calls it "Train Movie" Andys vocab is just crazy now! He uses full sentances, he knows time periods like "soon" or "later" We're working on numbers 11-20 currently & reviewing colors a bit more than we previously have. He is quite a stinker. He is definately at the terrible 2's, but he's sweet anyway!!(well..sometimes... lol)

Ryan took his first steps last night!!! We went to my parents for dinner & to help them decorate their tree & Ryan took 2 steps towards me. Mike & I were shocked & turned him back to Mike where he took 3-4 steps back to Mike!! Andy walked at 10 month but Ryan is just a few days over 8 months. I am impressed, but a bit sad, of course.
Ryans current favorite game is what I call "Mommy Mountain" I lay on the floor, he barrels at me & climbs over me, head first on the floor, butt up in the air & them flops over & cracks up giggling. Then he gets back up & does it again!!! He "wrestles" me. I lay on the floor, hold him & rolla round a bit & he just LOVES it. He's such a big sturdy guy!! We do this during Andys nap ( so Andy doesnt get ideas!!!) and he just has a BALL. He is a hungry boy, he would probably eat all day if he could, but he has some bowel issues even the pediatrician doesnt know what to say about, so he's pretty much on a P diet- pears, prunes.. (we dont DO peas in this house..)
He tried peas once, and had a large full body shudder..thats my boy!!!!
(I often wonder, I hate peas, Mike hates peas..so Andy never eats peas & Ryan wont either..are we just dooming generation opon generation of pea haters??????)
Ryan has his 3rd tooth poking through, I just noticed today. Its on the top!!! I love the bottom 2 teeth, they are TOO cute, but I guess this one is ready to join the fun.

Andy went to Chuck E Chesse for the first time the other day! It was his Aunt Nikkis birthday!
(and they are too sweet together.) Nikki really mothers him, its so sweet to watch. She holds his hand & plays with him, makes sure to feed him & that he drinks water. One time at Mikes nanas house, a piece of ice dropped & Andy went for it, I did the "no.." and reached forward & she was there before ME!! Shes impressive, that Nikki is!!! Andy LOOOVVEESSS her. When you ask "who do you love" Nikki, is the first person he always says.. (mom & dad come long after cars & trucks...) Anyway, it was her birthday so Andy went & other than being scared shitless by the big mouse, Mike said he had a good time!! I have pictures & videos to get up here soon.

We put up our tree today. I havent wanted it to be up for TOO long, its just too much temptation for Ryan ( AND Andy!!!) They have these "wall trees" ...check it out....
So, we set up HALF of our tree and secured it to the wall. LOL!! This way Ryan cant pull it on himself & it isnt taking up TONS of room. It looks a little Charlie Brown-ish.. but I like it!!

Ah..I hear calls of I CANT.. must be time to sign off!!

Until next time!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I thought we were the only ones! We definately tied our tree to the nearby table last year, just in case!
Congrats to Ryan-you really do have superbabies!
and ohhhh just wait..the joys of having 2 children on the go will soon bless you, haha!!
Don't kill your hubby over the next few weeks, he keeps your blogging interesting with all the ranting!!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol with paypal 627 tramadol high - tramadol 100mg tablets

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online without prescription deal tramadol addiction - buy tramadol online overnight shipping

Anonymous said...

ativan for sale overdose on ativan and alcohol - ativan mail order

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 100mg online does tramadol overdose feel like - order tramadol online prescription

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online klonopin withdrawal high blood pressure - klonopin overdose with alcohol

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol dosage cats - cloridrato de tramadol 100mg/2ml

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol 50 mg cut in half - tramadol withdrawal kratom

Anonymous said...

klonopin mg klonopin wafers online - klonopin rash