Tuesday, November 11, 2008

=*(

I saw this video today on a fellow blogger & mamas page...

I started out thinking "Oh dear.." as her title was "get your tissues..."

Well..just watch it..then we'll talk..




Ya know..I started it with "Okay....this wont be that bad..."

..then I went to" .....this is really touching...How beautiful.."

THEN I went to.. "Wow...this is so emotional!!.... wait..why is dad bending over her stroaking her..shuddering holding back tears??"

Then I thought.. "wait..why would 50 people be at this birth, taking ALL these pictures...no..no...oh..Mom seems so happy..No..."

And by the time it was over I was HYSTERICAL with tears...

I can honestly say..I admire & am SO jealous of this family. To have the strength, the courage and THE FAITH to find the happiness they did in sorrow, the courage they found to be the way that they were with the sad situation they had found themselves in, the strength they had to carry on through their breif time with smiles, and the ...the just FAITH that they have..

I admire people who have such a strong faith that when they lose a loved one, they can comfort themselves by knowing their loved one is with Jesus.
I just..I'm not religous.I dont know exactly what my beliefs are..and me & the big Man are a-ok with how we roll..
But to have THAT kind of relationship... I just..I know if I was ever in these shoes..I could never be that strong, that brave, and that wonderful as this family has been..

I admire them, so VERY much to have found the happiness, the grace, composure & the strength to turn what some people could never do, into the most joyous thing that they could. A celeration of what little time they got, instead of a mourning over what they would never have.

2 comments:

Cheli said...

OMG warn a girl. I knew I was in for it when I saw the the time was only 4 hours from birth to death. But OMG. I made it to minute 3 before I was bawling and I was hysterical by the end.. bless their hearts. Their grieving was long since over.. I would guess that they knew there was something wrong with her before birth.. I would very much like to read this momma's blog.. *wipes away tears*

Mrs Swan said...

OMG! I knew it was going to be bad but wow! I am one of those people that at funerals I pretty much cant stop crying and inhaling- I finally calmed down from that. I am not religious either but this was beautiful! To know and be prepared for the arrival and departure like that helped some I am sure at well. I know someone online that recently lost a baby girl 6 days after birth due to a heart defect. I wonder if she has seen this? As much as I would want her to as I know she is grieving and maybe this would help there is no way I would be brave enough to pass on.