Saturday, November 1, 2008

*The* crawl...

Ryan has a special crawl..he started it when he REALLY wants to get somewhere...and now he just does it... well..in general..



This isnt the best,but its the best I got!!!






It is HILARIOUS to see him from behind.. toddling away on all fours!! Ahh..Its scary how quickly he started all this stuff this last week!! =(



And here is Ryan..REALLY excited to be standing...(Yes.. a toy box DID in fact throw up in my home..and yes..Andy sits on TOP of our futon & it is permanantly squashed like that.. or so I tell myself...)





And last but not least..Ohh.. SURELY not least..LOL!!

I was trying to get a video of Ryan crawling away from me.. and I just thought I'd offer it up.. so each of you can experience a moment in the life of..ME



And last, but not least... I was nursing & rocking Ryan down for a nap the other morning..Andy started to put Bear to bed..I got Ryan down..came to see Andy all tucked inder the pillows & HE was nursing BEAR!!

How sweet!!!







2 comments:

Pamela said...

Ryan looks like he is just going to stand upa dn start walking across the room! He is growing up so quick! The picture if Andy is priceless. Def. one of those that you show the future girl friend. lol

Dani said...

Ryan crawls just like Delaney did up until she started walking!