Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Turkey Day evewryone!!!

Guess what??

I HATE HOLIDAYS!!!!
Yep..being an adult REALLY takes all the fun out of it.. and then having kids, that just makes it even worse. You spend an hour in the car, then you have a nice time.. but its all quickly forgotten by the hellish ride home with over tired children screaming in your ear the ENTIRE way.Of course, if your a dad, its no biggie, but if your a mom it pulls these certain heart strings that make you yell at your husband.

Color me green & call me scrooge..

That being said.. we had a nice time today!! (Minus the car ride, obviously!!) I like Mikes family more & more the more I get to know them, we don't go over there too often, likely due to the rediculously crabby car ride, but we really should. Andy is simply smitten with Mikes sister Nikki & his brother Johnny. And he loooveess Gramps! He talks about the 3 of them quite often. There was lots of good food, Linda, as always was great & insisted on holding Ryan when he got crabby so I could eat. She was the only one who got to hold Ryan, he was a CRAB!! And I mean.. pinchers out, angry red C-R-A-B!!! Hes also covered in a red rash.. I'm worried its celery.. last night I was eating celery & I let him mouth a bit & this AM he's covered in a rash =(
I REALLY hope that's not the case.. he has a well visit tomorrow, so we shall see.

I dressed the boys alike today. Its horrible, but I love them EVEN more when they are dressed the same.. they can do no wrong. They are just TOO cute & impossible to resist!!
(as I hear Ryan calling out & then Andy screaming back in his face in the next room..(((sigh))) OH!! He's saying " No, its mine ball!" .. and to think..we used to wish he had a bigger vocab, HA!!!

I havent been blogging much lately, been busy.... and.. crabby..... and tired too. Ryan has had a fever which hasnt been fun to deal with, I've had appointments, needing to wake early.. it all just sucks. Basically!

But don't you worry your pretty little heads..there are some FABULOUS things coming up for my few readers.. I have a serious plan in motion..its just a matter of time ( this is where I tap my fingers together..and cackle...)

So.. Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you all ate so much you felt like you were about to puke...And then you had pie.

xo!

No comments: