Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well..

Yesterday we went to the super awesome red playground to play with Sam, Jack & Ellie...

Andy was reeally excited but told me before we left he didnt want to see Ellie ( shes Ryans age)
We ended up getting there an hour earlier than everyone else & by the time they got there, my batteries died..but here are the pictures I got =)
Andy & Sam.. I think he was getting tired by the time they got there b/c he just sort of hung out on this car for awhile...


He decided he liked baby Ellie.. and held her hand for awhile!! =)

I love this..








He LOVES the big slides!








my sweet boy!

Love this!!

up up...
It was a long play..Andy fell asleep on the couch waiting for Ryan to get put to bed last night!!! Thats a first.. ;-)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

bless his little heart, he looks like he was wore out... but yet having a blast!