Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birthday!

Can you believe Andys second birthday is a week from today?? I sure cant.. Somedays it seems like just the other week I was crabby, overly pregnant & dying in the Florida heat convinced that kid was never going to come out...And here we are.


Andy is almost 2 AND he has a little brother!!


He's been blossoming since Ryan came home, hes added hundreds of words to his vocab since April, hes even stringing them together slowly, which is exciting! Or as Mike likes to joke when Andy wont stop talking "maybe I liked it better before!"


No party for us this year, we figure, soon enough he'll want a party for all his friends to come to, so we might as well enjoy just small family fun while we can!


I am so excited, we got this for Andys big gift-

Which we're going to set up & bring into the living room when he wakes up on the big day. I can not WAIT to see his face!! As much as he loves his cars, having a Andy sized car should be just too much for him! I'm even making a race track cake, complete with grass & cars! Hopefully he likes it, I know I will!!

Ahh my little man, turning into a NOT so little man.. kind of sad, kind of exciting..I suppose its why they call it bitter sweet. I never thought things would turn out this way, but lately, when I'm giggling with Mike as Andy calls himself a silly duck, while trying to resist his nap, or Ryan is gigglign as Andy talks to him & offers him toys..I simply can NOT beleive how much I love these 3 boys. I am so incredibly lucky to have them all!

Keep an eye out next week for a video I made to colaborate Andys 2 wonderful years!!

No comments: