Friday, July 4, 2008

Gigi & Nana



Welp.. today the boys met Gigi ( Sharon, Mikes mom) and Nana ( Mikes grandmother)who live in Florida, for the first time since Andy was 7 weeks old & Ryans 1st time all together!
For as iffy as Andy is.. I must say..it went quite well!!! He played kitchen with Sharon, giggled & held Nanas hands & asked her for walks.. He sat on Sharons lap for books & just jabbered away to his new found friends!
Ryan of course, was all smiles, as usual. Silly boy, theyboth cant believe how happy he is, neither can I sometimes!
Andy got pushed on the swing for about an HOUR, even some silly twisting & turning with his fun Gigi.. And Mike of course, is absolutely thrilled to see both of them.
Tomorrow we have the towns Heritage Fest so all of us will be embarking on a food adventure.. I mean.,.. craft adventure.. I mean.. uhm.. Yeah.. lots of food..who are we kidding?
And another long day of fun memory making for the grandmas!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I'm grateful we're all here to celebrate our freedom (keeping political jokes to myself here..)

No comments: