Friday, July 18, 2008

Thoughts..facts, of the day.

-Our cat, Max, is in fact not a cat. He is an asshole.

-The Beach Sage Method air freshener, smells like kitty litter ( USED kitty litter)

-Mike absolutely hates his summer Chem. class.I told him 'well that sucks, but uh.. not much you can do about it huh?" Then I was so kind as to tell him "Wow..I cant even lie. I'm so glad I'm not still in school, I don't ever want to go back, that shit just SUCKS. I couldn't even imagine doing it while having kids too, yikes" He blankly looked at me and said "Yeah..thanks." We're so good for eachother, arent we?

-Name brand batteries do in fact last MUCH longer than off brand batteries. Go Duracell!

-I type with 2 fingers and my thumbs, instead to the correct manner of typing taught to me in junior high.. It gets the job done.

-I also make a good amount to typos, especially when I type at night. Get over it. (see?)

-Family.. cant live with em.. cant live with out em.

-Somedays I worry I'm like my mother.. some days that fact makes me smile.. other days it makes me want to cry. (Love you mom, really, I do. I think we're just the right combo of alike & very un alike that makes us drive eachother nuts)

-I bought myself earrings from Zales the other week with my PayPal money. When they arrived yesterday, I called Mike & gushed how he shouldn't have & they were gorgeous & I loved him so much! For a fraction of a second, his voice had no idea what I was talking about & said "Of course honey, your worth it!" Then he realized I was talking about what I had bought for myself.

-Just because someone can drink several girly beers with out getting a buzz, the same doesn't apply to their husbands cheap high proof beers.. those babies will give you,er..someone.. a head ache!

-Mike has really creepy toes.. I mean, not like "oh gross, ugly feet" I'm talking full on decrepit finger toes.. They are seriously scary. My poor boys.. both their baby toes look just like 'em! Mike insists a long second toe is a sign of royalty. He must be a king..

-What is it about baby carrots that makes them taste SO much better than full sized carrots? Anyone?

-The other day at a stop light, a teeny tiny kitty practically flew out from under a car in front of me, and darted across main street.. It was so quick, i couldn't tell if the man in the car threw it out, or where the heck it came from! I wanted so badly to go grab it, but with 2 kids in the car, I couldnt..I drove around looking for it a bit later & its been haunting my mind ever since. I bet that cat wouldn't be an ass hole like Max is!!

-Retail therapy is not a myth.

-I have more lotions than the average Bath & Body Works. I horde them incase a disasterous spell of dry skins breaks out acrossed the planet & no one can find lotion in any stores.. I'll be prepared & others will only wish they'd been as smart as me!

-I'm quite cranky, I'm not exactly sure how Mike & I wound up together. I used to be free spirited & care free & he was too.. Now I'm high strung & obsessive. I guess its love.. Or maybe all his years of partying knocked his brain cells around enough not to know any better? What do you think sweetpea? Is it love, or just a case of the crazies?

-I've decided my 2 life mottos are as follow-
1- "Its my way or the high way"
Suits me to a tee if I do say so myself..

2- "Men, cant live with em, cant kill em."
I've been enjoying that one lately, as I've read it in many many SAHM's blogs recently!

-I walked past a 17 year old girl & her boyfriend in the grocery store today.. I'd just passed them earlier, she was drooling over baby clothes, she squeeled & clapped as she looked at Ryan in his carrier & told her boyfriend "I wwannnt one NOOWW" and he smiled at her. I nearly smacked her & told her to take my kids for a day, I'd go eat all her cheetos & sit at the pool in her place & then we'd talk & see if she still felt the same. As Andy says.. Silly duck.

That's all for now.. yet another hour of precious quiet during nap times wasted on my version of Deep Thoughts.. remember those? Misch, do you still have em??

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Chica! I'm adding your blog to my blogroll. :-)

Hailey said...

Oh my Hell Claire I have never laughed so much at a blog. Seriously I love the phone prank on Mike, LOVE IT. And as you talk of Mike's toes I am reminded of the picture I saw of Jennifer Garner's toes on TMZ today, she has funky weird toes to, and she is a millionaire,so maybe that is a good sign Mike will some day be rich :)
And finally I am so glad you have this blog so can catch up with you LOL
Love you girl :)

Kayla said...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claire seriously, you have GOT to do more of these! You crack me UP! i cannot quit laughing! LMAO! And Mike sounds just as freaking hillarious (maybe not just as) but quite funny himself!

Silly duck... now that is cute!