Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh my..

Tonight Andy crawled up into his bed, patted it & asked "Mom set" "Mom, bed" and I said "Daddy will set set buddy!' And when Mike sat down next to him, he laid down & said "snuggy??(snuggle)"I got him his water, his dog & horsey ( nap time necessities) and he rolled over & reached around for Mike to snuggle him..He told me 'Night..and like that, my baby was a boy.. ready to go to bed by himself!
While I nurse Ryan & put him to bed, Mike snuggled Andy & then came out shortly aftert & said he was asleep..
I guess he's growing up.. I know this is a good thing, for my sleep's sake if nothing else, but its kind of sad for me... Ya know???

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Awe. WTG Andy. =)

Hailey said...

Want to rent him out to come train Skye??? You can come with him :) I will comfort you LOL