Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sierra & Hailey

I have 2 AMAZING Best friends....Sierra & Hailey.
The funny thing is, that's how I think of them "SierraAndHailey" not as 2 separate people..
And even funnier?? I've never met either one of them in real life!!!

I met Sierra on the AOL "Due in July 2006" message board..we didn't click at first but by some strike of fate we ended up chatting..I believe it was making fun of knocked up cheerleaders?? (eek) And we've been chatting ever since..

Hailey was "referred" to me for my cloth diapering expertise by another amazing friend, Kayla, and I actually denied her request for MySpace friendship at first.. haha.. I mean, come on..I had NO idea who she was!!

I still to this fay cant remember for th elife of me how we all 3 started talking, but someone, we became the 3 Musketeers!! (LOVE chocolate!!!) and the 3 of us have exchanged at many as 200 emails per day! We talk about everything from bathroom decor to ..uhm..family troubles.. ;-) ..to teething to vaccinations to how we all cope when we're mad at our husbands to our past lives before motherhood.. We all have kids, we all have husbands & we all have extremely crazy weird up & down lives.. But somehow, we can write an email.. venting our thoughts, our feelings, our issues & no one has to reply..we can send a (((hug))) and it doesn't matter there are no other words..because we all 3 know EXACTLY how the other feels & just having had the other parties even Read the words, is enough for us ( or at least it is for me, lol)

Sierra I've *known& the longest..We have along withstanding date for Vegas baby.. She is a smart, loving, Faithful ( with a capitol F) woman. She is a nurturing,m understanding, kind mother, wife & human. For those who know me, you know how I feel about organized religion..but Sierra is the type of person who has made me envy her faith, her passion & her love for Jesus. She's made me feel envious of the love, the devotion that she has for her step daughter, as I dont know that I could EVER feel the way she does. She's shocked me with her graciousness & stunned me with nervous giggly phone calls & surprise gifts in the mail.. She is truly one of a kind...

Hailey is so different.. She came along a bit after Sierra & she was an un likely candidate for a best friend as any!! She is likely my polar opposite, yet I feel a bond with her like no other..The first time we talked on the phone I was more at ease that I've been with ANYONE since I met my best friend ( in real life) Shannon. She makes me laugh with her utter honesty & sincerity's. She grew up in Utah & has lived a life completely opposite mine, yet she is SO similar to me its amazing. Sher is strong, brave & smart. She hasn't had a particularly easy battle in front of her when it comes to her family, but shes grasped it with such grace & an open mind that it shocks me sometimes. She is so easy to talk to, and always bombards you with billions questions so you cant help but feel cared about for the fact that someone honestly wants to know whats going on in your life.. She is special in ways I cant even being to describe in written words..

These 2 woman have truly shaped me in ways beyond words in the last 2 years.. When I came home from the hospital from having Ryan, worn down & white as a sheet, I had all these crazy packages waiting for me on my table from them.. We've exchanged cards, pictures, gifts, advice, knowledge & most importantly..friendship & LOVE throughout these last few years..

I just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge how lucky I am to have these beautiful souls in my life.. and how GRATEFUL I am to have them.. They are there for me in the depths of despair.. and they are there for me in the height of happiness!! I absolutely love the 2 of them with all my heart..and the 3 of us have MAJOR plans for the future ( right ladies????? I still have the account #..just waiting on the transfers..then the house is OURS..lol) I am a lucky lucky woman to have found 2 such best friends in this crazy, bitter, jealous web of women who lurk on message boards, forums & what not & proclaim to be fabulous mothers when they are nothing more than silly high scholars posed as mothers!

You guys have been my ROCK OF LOVE!!!

((smooches))

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Dude you know I am having a crappy week, but you totally made my night.
You are pretty special as well my dear. One day we will have our commune and life will be perfect, but until then we have to e mail :)
And I agree with everything you said about Sierra, it's pretty cool we found eachother because you know no one else really measures up to our coolness right :P
Love ya.

Cheli said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how lucky you are to have such great friends

Hailey said...

Dude so I was just watching I Love Money on VH1 and I remembered this blog as I saw the Trashy woman from Rock of Love, and I totally don't remember how all three of us started talking either....I wonder if Sierra does.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love me some Hailey too! I don't know Sierra though, I'm sure she is fabulous!!!