Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today Is a Good Day!

We woke up at 10am.. Andy was crying "Show me Mommy! Mommm..shoow me!!" and Mike brought him to snuggle & unt with his glowing PJ's on & we snuggi-ed in bed for awhile as we all woke up.
Mike made some of his good french press coffee & my dad randomly called & asked to stop by for a visit! (HUGE suprise, pretty cool!)
Andy & his PawPaw read some books & danced & sang some songs & I put Ryan down for a nap.. then PawPaw left & Andy went down for a nap..I had some good Italian Wedding soup & laid on the couch in the breeze of the window reading the end of my book & smelling my favorite tart scent (blueberry buckle) from The Tart Shack
The boys are still asleep & I just have a big smile on my face & am looking forward to tonight when my wonderful husband will be home from his second day of Fall classes =0)

I am a lucky, lucky lady.

4 comments:

EmilytheCreative said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Emily

Dani said...

Sounds like a great day, Claire! I need one!

Christina said...

You do know that Blueberry Buckle is my fave too dont you???? I am all out =0( You better have left some for me at The Tart Shack....or else!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh coffee is the best! Sounds like an awesome day :)