Monday, September 22, 2008

Ah! One more...

Since my dad is a poet... I have some knack for writing flowing through my veins..as I shut the freezer quickly tonight..It hit me.. a poem!!!

ICE CREAM

My bowl
Is Lonely
With Only
One Scoop


Ehh???? Like it??? Yeeaahhh baby!! But seriously.. I lost a crap load of weight when Ryan was just a few weeks old & then ..em.. just stopped trying.. I need to start again. So.. oh lonely scoop....

Had a play date today with Emily & Sam.. it was fabulous. We have a standing Thursday date from now on.. I'm excited!Hope she can convince Katie to come with her kiddos too..
Sam & Andy are simply cute, chasing eachother, screaming, laughing, even giving sweet hugs when its bye bye time!!! I'll make sure to take pics next time.. they are ADORABLE!!!

Alright..off to cherish my lonely scoop & try to watch Gossip girl..I hear its good, so I'm going to try to get into it!!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Uhm your poem needs some work LOL
But good on you for only doing one scoop. I am getting back on the weightloss wagon on Monday...yeah Monday...Monday sounds good :)

Kayla said...

aww Claire and her one scoop! I am on the weighloss wagon and its going NO WHERE big fat boo