Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Freedom of Speech is a nice thing...

And I'll exercise it to say that..

In MY OWN personal experience... The founder & host of a certian web site.. Diaper.. No..not Swappers...what is abother name for Swapper??? Umm.. someone who... trades??
Well....She is a corrupt scammer. I strongly recommend people never engage in a co-op with her, she took my money & ran & when I filed a claim, they found in my favor, but SUPRISE!!! There is no money in her account to refund me with!!! She lied to me, she jerked me around & I seriously doubt I will EVER see that money again.
Mid co-op ( that being already 3o plus days into it...) I got a PM from seem random person warning me & everyone she could that this person is a scam artist.. just Google her name..I did so & realized ( after paying of course) that I'd made a HUGE mistake..

Blah Blah Blah..long story short.. BIG- FAT- JOKE...

Pathetic & disgusting.. What a role model for her children.. Yet another reason I am sick about the world my kids are going to grow up in. Classy Classy stuff this woman is made of...

Too bad it wasnt enough money to buy her humility, a heart, or a smidge of ability to be a good person!!! I guess if other people keep falling for her scams, as I did.. she'll eventually build up enough money to buy herself something.. unfortunately, what this lady needs isnt available for purchase..

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I am sorry Claire. =( It is sad how little you can trust people these days.

Kayla said...

Oh Claire! I am so sorry you were ripped! Maybe KARMA will attack her! lol