Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Videos..Pictures...

Tired.. went for a 2 mile walk, with a 40 pound stroller, a 30 pound toddler & a nearly 20 pound infant this morning... Been cleaning today too.. .. tired.. sentances.....cant......





..Ryan REALLY likes the cat...







Andy aspires to grow up to be JUST like his daddy.... ;-)







My $5 black mirror is now a super awesome growth chart!! ( kinda hard to take pics of a mirror...)

What I wake up to every AM.. ( doesnt it look likes hes going to bang his head into the wall?? Makes me nervous, lol)
Second try...I was wanting to get his cute little butt-in-air rock...
And THIS, is what happens on Mikes watch....


5 comments:

Megan said...

Ryna looks so BIG! I thought Stella was big, but I think he could take her. LOL! Especially in the 'saucer. He looks like he is a couple of months older than he is. THe butt rocking cracks me up (no pun intended). :-) We're not rocking her, but she's pulling her legs under her which turns into the roll (like R in the vid).

Hailey said...

Go You!
And I love the videos..howeer my favorite is the picture of Andy in the chair. LOVE IT!

Pamela said...

I LOVED the first video! So funny! Ryan looks liek he is as tall as Kayden. Such a big boy. He is going ot be crawling very soon with all that butt rocking. =)

Kayla said...

OMG I love how Andy is cheesin' it up in that last video! Glad to know Ayden's not the only one who likes to throw those balls in the house :/

Mrs Swan said...

no directions for the growth mirror? HUMPH! pretty please?? :)