Tuesday, September 30, 2008

asbbllargghskkpphhllaffhh

Argh. LOL

Here is a blog of randomness...

  • I gave both boys a bath together last night, ALL by myself, while Mike was in class.. Ryan has this new thing of resisting his final nap, so by bed time he is a CRAB!! He was crying in the hall as I undressed him a few feet from Andy in the tub, he looked up, saw Andy in the tub & Andy smiled at him & he just broke into a HUGE grin & they both laughed & looked at eachother...And it was wonderful.
  • At the playground the other day, it must have been halftime in the browns game b/c Moms & grandmas were letting kids loose.. This girl who looked to be barely 18 and stick thin was there with her SON who looked to be about 5 or 6.. (he called her mommy so...) and this kid literally pushed past Andy on the 3 steps leading up to the slide entrance & then proceeded to take about 10 minutes to go down the slide..Poor Andy just sat there looking a bit confused as to why I kept firmly telling him to wait.. The mom just stood there & didnt say a thing.. (note- this was after I gave a nice smile when they first came over & she coldly ignored me..) and I tell you.. I seriously wanted to smack the child!! I just kept telling Andy "thank you for having such good manners!" " Thanks for listening to Mommy buddy!' etc.. But I WANTED to say "Thank goodness YOU have manners, unlike these disgustingly wild children running amuck on the playground & they're trashy mothers!!!" I mean COME ON!! At a public playground, HOW hard is it to tell your child "dont push that toddler & please go down the slide appropriately" After he sat in the middle of the slide for 10 minutes when he hopped off the end of the slide while giving me "a look" like he KNEW what he was doing..she said "If you go down that big scary pole over there I'll buy you ice cream!" and I smothered my look of disgust & took Andy to the other side of the playground..
  • I am obviously, NOT a people person..In fact, I'm fairly sure I'm not a child person either.. short of my own & a select few ( friends & family!)
  • I also think, that people should have to pass a class in order to have children..((gag)) I'll leave it at that..
  • I would like a wife/mother of my own. A wife/mother is a mom/wife,yet she is also a father & a husband..She is a cook, a maid, a chauffeur, a personal assistant, a detective who can find ANYTHING amongst ANY mess, she is a nurse, a best friend, a lover ( of course, only in the wife part, haha) a wife/mother is also a confessional, a dictionary, a play toy, a jungle gym, a muse, she is the head master, yet she is full of fun, unexpected surprises, she is smart & witty while being tough yet loving...Mothers & wives do EVERYTHING..And I REALLY want to know where I can get one for myself.. because MAN.. My kids & Mike are LUCKY DUCKS to have one of their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • For those of you who pray.. Please keep Mikes Nana, Jay, in your thoughts.. We've recently found out she has cancer. From what Mike has said, its still in the "finding out" stages a bit, so I dont know exactly how to explain it, but apparently as of today, they decided she will be going in for surgery on the 9th. She is one of the most important people in Mikes life & she's always said this since the day we met. For her to hold such a high place in his heart I know she is truly a great person, despite our differences in the past & the fact that I havent gotten to know her all that well. He's been very upset by this news, and its even harder, him living so far away now.. So,please, think of her, or add her to your prayers.
  • The kittens slept inside the other night.. EEK!! I thought Mike wanted them in & he thought I wanted them in, LOL!! We BOTH laid awake at night worrying about it, yet not wanting to upset the other,isn't that silly? Poor kids.. they keep trying to sneak in now & we cant get them out.. I figure, we'll take it day by day & if we NEED to, in the winter, we'll let them in at night.. They got along fine with everyone & everything, Mike woke up at night to get water & found them & Max snuggled up on the couch!! The orange one is ticked at me now..s/he ignores me all day & then rolls all over me at night trying to work his way in.. sweet bug... I absolutely adore them, but when we woke up in the AM, the orange one got frisky playing with a really expensive kids toy..and as much as we love them... I dont want them eating $80 play mats, ya know??? Now I just felt guilty very night when they try to come in.. ((sigh)) Its not easy being green..I mean.. so caring towards animals.....
  • Desperate Housewives, Grays Anatomy & Ugly Betty are BBAAACCKKK!!! They are joining my ever loving line up of The Hills, One Tree Hill and the new add on of Gossip Girl..I LURVE me some TIVO!!!!
  • Miss my sis...
  • Ryan is THISCLOSE to crawling..that stinker is MOBILE!!! I mean..WOW!! I cant believe he'll be 6 months old in 15 days.. Wow!!!! Its funny, with Andy I was so anxious to hold off on solid food ( and sure enough, he barely ate it until he was 1!!) but Ryan, I for the first time have considered starting him early!! I wont.. but I likely will start him right at 6 months.. He just is DYING for food1 He reaches & grabs for whatever we are eating..and I really dont want a goldfish cracker or Swedish fish to be his first food....so.. I like likely start him this next month.. I was dreading it with Andy & SO nervous, I feel more excited & giddy, lol, almost..with Ryan..I just feel he'll really be into it, where Andy wasn't!!!
  • Haven't been feeling real chatty lately.. for anyone who is lacking emails from me... I've been feeling over worked & under paid!! LOL
  • Went to the chiro yesterday..and then to a park for a hiking trail... I did the "difficult" (red) trail..I went about 3/4th of the way through in about 10 minutes & then switched over to the hiking (yellow) for the last part.. I finished the entire thing in about 17 minutes!! ...I also "walked" ( literally) in on a teenage couple..um..you know... I avoided eye contact like all get out & kept on going.. Hows THAT for uncomfortable?? LOL I was the ONLY car in the parking lot..so they were that young they WALKED there... Ewww.. LOL!There were alot of fallen trees from the wind a few weeks ago.. I had to actually sit on & climb over one.. then the smaller limbs below I lost my footing on & tripped, falling on my knee.. You know how when you fall hard, you can actually FEEL your brain having been rattled afterwords??? Yeah.. Ouch. Tomorrow is my "neighborhood walk" day.. unless its raining... or I'm really tired, LOL.. I keep joking with Mike, this is my "Operation get Not Fat"
  • On that note.. Seriously.. lets be honest here..I barely weighed 100 lbs when I graduated high school..I was really really thin.. (some say TOO thin..I say boo to you!!!) I've been conscious about my weight & how I look since I was a teenager...After we moved to FL, I got SERIOUSLY depressed & happened to be pregnant.. so Um.. basically I ate alot..and got fat ( pregnant/fat..all the same to me!!!)Apparently some people hang on to extra weight when nursing & some lose it easier..I stand by the fact that I hang on to it, LOL!! It wasnt until Andy was a year old that I got back to my pre pregnancy weight & then literally, 2 weeks later I was pregnant with Ryan ((sigh)) So.. I know that based on my body.. it'll be about a year until I get "back to normal".. but.. I was doing SOOOO well for the first few months...then Ryan did something Andy NEVER did.. he SLEEPS!! Sooooo.. I stay up & enjoy time..and maybe a beer or 2..with Mike.. and then suddenly.. all the weight I lost came back ((sigh)) So.. I'm starting to make an effort, jogging/walking/playgrounds/watching what I eat/taking the clothes off the eliptical..lol.. So.. we'll see =0)
  • On the same note..I miss our Bowflex.. ((sigh)) Its just sitting in my moms basement.. I wish we had a bigger house for now..but this place is SUCH a steal for us!!!!!!!
  • Oh..also..for those of you who pray..can you also add in this "I really hope Haileys husband takes the job here so they can live in the same town as Claire & Mike & Skye & Andy can finally meet their destiny with eachother & Claire & Hailey can be BFF's IRL too!!!" ..thanks..Appreciate it..Just need Sierra & the commune is complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I really, really, REALLY do not want more children for ATLEAST another 4-5 years...
  • I really really REALLY LOVE my 3 boys!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too!
-misch

Anonymous said...

LOL Nice long blog..I feel all caught up now!! :)

And salad ick.. But I do like thos salad spritzer things! MM!