Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wed. WorkList

My friend Pam blogs about her Monday Motivation.. so she "has" to do it since she's sharing with the public.. Its a good idea!

Here is my Wed. Work List..


Clean the whole damn house. Its a wreck.




...Maybe I should be more realistic...

Its 10:11am right now..
I need to-

1- go to BJ's
2- vaccuum Okay ..so Mike actually did this...
3-mop did this on Thursday, actually..
4-do some dishes..Mike did this one too....
5-finally fold diapers.
6- if all those things happen, ChaCha & respond to e-mails that have been sitting in inbox for weeks...
7- Oh.. pay bills.. that should probably go up towards 1 or 2, huh?
8- Pic up my Rx's
9- Post blog about CVS stores & how their pharmacy insults VFW's(yes..veterans of foreign wars, like my husband) and breaks confidentiality policies..
10- return books to Library

I need to eat something so I dont die, and then I'll get started & check back as I (hopefully) make progress!!!!
(Haha..I totally added on a few easy things so I can feel successful when I cross them off my list!!!!)


Check in at 12:46.. gotten a few of the easy things done.. Trying to get Andy to sleep & then Ryan & then move on to bigger & better tasksA!!!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

It makes you much more motivated doesn't it!!?? I finished my project today. I think I need to start taking on more a week. =)

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.