Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love...

..my friends!! Sierra, Hailey, Pam, Jess, Angela, Sarah, Kayla..all the lovely ladies who leave me comments..I just smiled reading every ones comments about loving their chiro so I thought I'd mention it...

Andy is sitting with me singing "I Kissed a Girl" that & T-Pains "Apple Bottom Jeans" and the beach boys "Kokomo" are his favorites.. My kid ROCKS!!

So, a brief update.. Andy pet Pam, the wife part of the chiropractor office & she adjusted him the other day..he freaked out when I laid him down on me but once she started "doing popcorn on his back" he LOVED it.. sweet boy! And of course..I'm impressed because she called today (Sunday) to ask how Andy was!!

Apparently not only do I have scoliosis but I have degenerative arthritis is L3 & L5.. I'm, at Stage 1..so that's good...I'm going 3 times a week for I believe 2 weeks? The down to 3, then down to 1 then down to once every 4 weeks.. They are only charging me $7 per visit after My insurance stops covering the first 12 visits..which is amazing.
I'm taking Ryan with me on Monday, the 2 of them will go once a month, our insurance overs 21 visits a year for those under 21. (and only 12 for those over 21..weird huh???)

So..yesterday Andy was staring out the window at this large flock of birds, laughing as they flew between the ground & a tree & I set Ryan up next to him to watch too.. It was quite sweet...Ryan would turn from me, to the window, to Andy, back to me & giggle & smile as if to say "This is great! I love this!!!" Andy would giggle at the silly birds & Ryan would giggle & look at me to make sure I was *getting it* too..
My mind just said "They ARE best friends"

And then this morning Andy came to touch Ryan & give him his morning kisses & he said "bes frends" .. I said "what buddy??" Sure enough..Andy said BEST FRIENDS about him & Ryan & I nearly died of happiness, LOL.

I am SO lucky.. I have 3 amazing children..oops.. 2 amazing children & ONE awesome husband ;-)
I have great friends, a loving awesome family & we may not be rich in the sense of money, but I am richer than Bill Gates or Allen Greenspan when it comes to richness of life!!!!!!!!!!!!

xo's!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Awe that is so cute!Makes me really want another right now. So where are the pics of them doing all this cuteness??

I am sorry to hear your condition is worse than you expected. It has kinda shocked me into reality that I really should make an appointment and stop being a baby.

I <3 you Claire!!!

Kayla said...

Oh Claire you know we love you guys as well! It stinks that your condition is worse that you/we had thought! Lots of thoughts coming you way! =)
I want you to know, I am fighting back the tears reading about Andy's "bes friends" that is so freaking cute, Andy does Rock! And tell him when I get more than two days vaca available, I am bring his little music twin down and he and Ayden can jam out! Aydn loves "Apple Bottom Jeans" he will say "lowwww loooowwwww loooowwww" its so hillarious!
OKay I am rambeling now!
Just wanted to say you ROCK! =P